Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana: The state government including the Central government also runs different types of schemes to provide financial assistance to different sections of people. In this context, let us tell you that the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has also launched a new scheme for the development of girls. Through this scheme, on the birth of a girl child, a bond of Rs 50,000 is given by the government and Rs 5100 is given to the mother. The government has started this scheme with the aim of providing financial assistance for the upbringing of daughters born in poor families.
Objective of preventing female feticide
Uttar Pradesh government wants to secure the future of girls through Bhagyalakshmi Yojana. Through this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance to the parents of girls after their birth to ensure their education till class 12th. The main objective of this scheme is to stop female foeticide. In this context, let us tell you that the bond given by the government on the birth of a girl child matures in 21 years and is worth lakhs. In such a situation, parents can use these Rs 2 lakh for the girl’s education.
Apply for the scheme like this
Instead of Bhagyalakshmi Yojana, Yogi government is giving financial assistance to the daughters born in poor families for their upbringing. In such a situation, if you want to apply for this scheme, then you can follow the easy steps given below.
- To get the application form of the scheme, first of all go to the Women and Child Development Department or the official website of Uttar Pradesh, up.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website for online application, download the Bhagyalakshmi Yojana Application Form PDF.
- After this, fill all the information asked in the downloaded application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents with it.
- After this, you should submit the application form to your nearest Anganwadi center or the office of Women Welfare Department.
For all the news of the country and the world, our YouTube Channel ‘DNP INDIA’ Subscribe now. you us FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM And TWITTER You can also follow on.
: Language Inputs
This post is sourced from newspapers, magazines and third-party websites. For more information please check NewsDay Express Disclaimer.